As we all are working from home over the next few weeks, now’s a great time to sharpen your skills. As remote presentations and meetings are being used to stay connected and keep business moving, this high-tech communications platform also brings with it a unique set of challenges. This virtual program introduces a framework for structuring and leading an effective meeting using a remote medium.
Participants will experience a scenario built around a meeting simulation to show best practices and facilitation techniques to help make remote meetings more interactive and impactful for listeners. This session also focuses on the power of the spoken word in a virtual meeting. Group exercises illustrate how to engage even the most distracted listener.
- The Three P’s of Remote Meetings: Preparation, Participation & Presence
- Understanding Meeting Technology & The Environment
- Best Use of Remote Mediums
- What You Said Isn’t Really What I Heard
- Turning Non-Verbal Cues Into Verbal Ones